Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Moon, 250px, Eos1000d

Starblazer

Single shot cropped with minor saturation boost.

Moon was close to horizon, not ideal time to take a piccie but was testing out the setup with a mate.

Be easy on me :o

Gotta say thanks to Yoddha for the cracking APT, it's making it much easier to take decent piccies without issues of vibration and also is a handy aid in focusing.

post-20440-133877477642_thumb.jpg

Cheers, it's a bit of fun getting used to finding the best exposure for it, being a noob to photography really doesn't help either. I was quite impressed by the amount of colour in the original image and really didn't want to boost it by any amount at all, in the end i gave it a very tiny tweek...hopefully haven't over done it.

A bit more time with these clear nites, once i've sorted out my polar alignment, I should be able to get it nicely under my belt ... then to invest in some 2" and 1.25" powermates to see just how close I can get in good seeing.

Archived