Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

QHY5v

cardconvict

ok thanks i downloaded firetrap installed it ok, but when i go to open the program it just crash's every time uninstalled it reinstalled it and it just keeps crashing, i had a look at locam recorder and it is a shame it does look really good.

somewhere between 40 and 60% gain, and adjust the shutter speed to suit... generally towards the low end, where I can. On a mosaic, I normally average around 30 - 35 fps. If you adjust the settings hard and use the ROI settings, you can push it up to 80fps.

if i was pushing for 50fps will that be ok for jupiter i'am going to be imaging it tonight, also i have noticed that i will set the image to run for 90 secs and after i will play the avi video on media player and the video goes on for 3 mins whats going on there i only set it for 90 secs

I don't honestly know the frame rate needed, but set the camera into planet mode and it'll run quicker. I don't know why that playback would be like that, but I have noticed that if the PC is very busy, the capture frame rate appears to slow down. I think the shutter speed remains as set however.

Archived