Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Quick pic stolen thru gap in cloud

Takahashi

Hopefully I'll be getting my focuser back soon, but decided to have possibly the last blast at the Moon with this current (borrowed) Equinox 100ED.

I had just about enough time to work through the usual shutter-speed test sequence before clouds appeared... the first clouds in about a day and a half, and they show up 20 minutes into my session. :) Still, for a one-shot, JPG save with last-minute live-view assisted focus, it's not too bad.

1/30th sec @ 100 ISO

http://www.kurgen.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/stuff/_0001331 recovered, contrasted & landscaped.jpg

Added link to slightly higher-res version ^

post-17238-1338774497_thumb.jpg

Thanks Nick. I really didn't expect much in the way of quality or sharpness, but considering the entire sesh (including setup) lasted about half-an-hour, it's OK. Also, it was taken directly over a neighbour's house, so this was the only one of about 20 shots that wasn't swimming like crazy.

Archived