Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Got the webcam set up but what software

Hi All

Right so having seen the planetay shots froma webcam I plunged in witht the lifecam and its now sitting in a old EP case thanks to Psycobilly, Neil Phillips, George and Gary Honis. Yipee and thanks

However what software have people found the best and is it a free one. I actually like the stuff that came with the lifecam but no one has said they use this. I have tried Amcap but this keeps asking me to buy it and shutting down.

Anyone any experience of whats best??

Cheers

Sailor, DP- cheers for the reminder, Id already found sharpcap but as with most I havent had chance to try it but will do now you mentioned it

Resonator77- Thanks for this I now have the v 1.something and have given it a go with the avi's I got last night. Dont know yet if I hadnt focused well or if it was the clouds but if any of you fancy check my thread in Planetary observing (unles I can get it moved to imaging)opps. Let me know what you think it might have been. V cloudy night though, should have packed in.

Barkis- now installed and will try when the clouds abate.

Lets see which I can get on with best Thanks all and keep watching Ill post some worthwhile ones when I can.

Archived