Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Bedford Astro Society Observing Fri 7th May - all welcome!!

Daz has given me the go ahead to put up a thread on here for our scheduled observing session at Daisy Banks Picinc Site nr Felmersham just north of Bedford.

We are going to be there from 7/7.30pm on this Friday 7th May. There will be Society scopes available plus other equipment - I'll be bringing my 12" dob :D

Anyone is welcome to join us (members and non-members alike). You're welcome to bring a scope and a mug - hopefully we will have facilities for a hot cuppa :p. Wrap up warm too as it does look like it could be a chilly night if it is clear.

More details and a map of where the site is on the Beds Astro website - BAS Web Site - Home Page

Welcome to SGL !!

The sun is out here at the mo, but the forecast for tomorrow is not looking so promising now. I dont think we'll know for sure until later tomorrow as to whether observing will go ahead or not.

Anyway, would be great to meet up Pathotron. Bedford Astro has a meeting last weds of every month. I wont be there for the May one but I know you'll have a warm welcome from Daz and Linton et al should you choose to go :)

Archived