What's the widest FOV binos you can get with at least 50mm objective ?

I like my 10x50 russian binos and my helios 15x70's but i'm considering a set with a wider FOV. Want at least 50mm objectives but amongst all the available 7x50's there's a massive swing in price, quality and FOV.

What would you recommend ?

Also anything wider than what 7x50's offer out there ?

If your looking for info about binoculars then make sure you have a look at this on cloudy nights by Ed Zarenski Telescope Reviews: Links to 430+ Binocular Mini Reviews in this Forum

Great link - many thanks ;)

It appears reading through some of the comparison charts then that many of the specced FOV's are not the true FOV's :p

And also that many of the wide FOV binos suffer from severe edge sharpness issues :)

Maybe i'll stick with my 10x50's then :D

Great link - many thanks ;)

It appears reading through some of the comparison charts then that many of the specced FOV's are not the true FOV's :p

And also that many of the wide FOV binos suffer from severe edge sharpness issues :)

Maybe i'll stick with my 10x50's then :D

Not so long ago on here someone said that most BIG bins (70-100mm) are only sharp across 65% of the objectives.

I tested my 90mm bins and i guess it is true but i only notice it during the day time. At night there is no issue with it really.

Archived