NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Got bored so out with the Dremmel...

Psychobilly

To make a hotshoe mounted Finderscope for £3.50 just loving SnS Astroboot...

I had to take a wedge cut out of the upright , heat it and then bend it so that the finder is roughly parallel to the camera lens (close enough to be "co-aligned" using the adjustment screws on the mount...). I used a piece of scrap plastic and some superglue to fill in the gap......

post-14969-133877444747_thumb.jpg

Not pretty but practical...

Now where have i heard that before.........:D

lots of pukeing proper hard core they make you feel like your dieing £20 A hit........kev before some nutter mod thinks im selling drugs im just takeing the pee out of my chemo:D

That made me giggle, best attitude to have, I used to do projectile vomiting when i was on chemo, mates called me Regan from the Exorcist :p

Nice bracket Billy

Wish I was half as handy as some of you guys, if I so much as drill a hole, I end up needing wallplugs twice the size stated and still the shelf would fall down :D

Nice Mod Peter. I bought the hot shoe red dot finder from SnS, which is pretty good but basic. Sadly I contrived to bounce it off my quarry tile floor, so it is now a "0x not sure what you're aiming at" finder. :D

lots of pukeing proper hard core they make you feel like your dieing £20 A hit........kev before some nutter mod thinks im selling drugs im just takeing the pee out of my chemo:D

Sorry to hear about the big C Kev (and Greenkat too), best of luck with the treatment.

Archived