Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Skysunlimited

womblemaster

I've seen a review already on here but had to add my own.

While pondering the mysteries of which EPs to buy, I got a lot of useful advice from SGL. BST Starguiders featured strongly in this advice.

Still dithering a bit and uncertain, I e-mailed Alan at this company with extra questions. He answered all of my queries in detail.

The things that impressed me were his policies of sale or return and the advice that he sent promptly back to me. He even pointed out that he had cheaper alternatives that would do a fair job for my requirements. Now when does a salesman suggest that?

Nor did he ridicule the other suggestions that I received from this forum, even though he did not sell them. He was honest, factual and well informed.

In the end, I went with the advice of SGL coupled with my satisfaction with his level of service. I know I'm not supposed to just say that the gear arrived promptly, but it did. Also, I am not at all dissatisfied with the condition and performance of the Starguiders.

Overall, this is a company I would gladly deal with again.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived