SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Big Binocular advice please.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes they look very similar. I do intend to check out a few pairs this weekend also. from previous experience, binoculars must "feel" right as well. what works for one person might not necessarily be so for another. just wanted to get a heads up on a few pairs before i tried them. The visionary hd 15x70 is another im thinking of as well.

On the whole though, im thinking they are all most or less the same bino!

Thanks for all the help and advice

john

Why not also consider the Helios Quantum-4 15x70? They are advertised as waterproof and nitrogen-filled and should be better optically. I have not tried them, but have been thinking about these for a long time.

Hi

Yes these are also on my list of possibles. im hoping i can get my hands on quite a few pairs this weekend and see for myself. Not keen on buying blind these days. ive looked through a few pairs of smaller helios binos and these are very similar to opticron. especially the 8x40 models.

Archived