Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Stellarium quickie

I often use a freeware program from Phillip S Harringtons web site called TUBA originally intended for bino users it is very adaptive and you can print star maps in colour/black and white to show as much, or as little information as you want.

John.

Configuration----Tools----Screenshot. Will get a screenshot for you. It puts the screenshot in a folder that you determine ('tis obvious how to do this when you look at "tools". To invert just check the Invert colours box. Once set up, go back to the main screen, then hit Ctrl-S to get the shot you want. It gives each one a unique name so just keep hitting Ctrl-S to get all the shots you want. Don't forget to close the config screen or you get that on the screenshot as well!!

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out, another thing on my wishlist for it, I have a script that lets you put a telrad mark on it, but i'd like to see multiple telrad stamps available, something like planting the flags on google earth, so you can position as many telrad circles on it as you like. AND/OR a user defineable size 'cirlcle stamp' you set up the circle size to what you see in your finder scope. AND, is there an invert switch, so you can see what you'd see in the scope?

Archived