any decent space dvd's for six year olds?

my daughter who's very interested in space, now wants a space dvd, but i was wondering is there any dvd's that you could recommend for a six year old? i wouldn't want it too complicated, but enough to keep her interested. i've been looking around, and i just can't seem to find anything decent.

thanks.

Hello,

I have a Skytheatre DVD that came with my Sky at Night Programme. I'm sure there is some interesting topics on there that will interest your daughter. Covers the sky in general and planets.

If you want it, PM me your address and I will post it off to you.

Ron.

The BBC ran a series called 'Space' a while back hosted by Sam Neil. I though it was a very good series and aimed at the beginner so not full of techy jargon. There is also 'Universe' from the History channel that I am watching at the moment that has a balanced mix and beginner and technical content.

There is a new series coming soon to the BBC called 'Wonders of the Solar System' which I am looking forward to :)

Archived