Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Help with imaging

Hi Guys

Is there an alternative to registax? no matter what i cant get it to align and stack. ive tried 3 versions. It used to work fine but ive got to the point now after going through the manual that i just want to try something else. Ive tried it with avis i have had it working with in the past, both planetary and luna, just cant get to the bottom of it.

Heres a screen shot

b504qs.jpg

Thanks

Dave

I see you are using v.5.1, I just checked mine, which is v.5.0. I only downloaded mine a couple of months back. So, what OS are you running on? When you say you've tried three versions, did you overwrite the preceeding version, or remove it and then do a new install? Have you changed PC's or OS between when it worked and when it stopped working? Which was the last version you had it working on, before upgrading to the version that doesn't work? Have you tried checking the website to see if there are any details of problems with this release? As I said elsewhere, you could ask at the Registax forum on Yahoo - I find the authors are very keen to hear about particular difficulties, and can be helpful resolving such issues.

M.

K3CCDtools can stack and register (apart form acquire the avi). However, I always acquire in K3CCDtools, and stack in Registax, which I find a bit more accurate. Have used V3, 4 and 5, and have had no problems that weren't down to bad input data. The image you have there does not look bad, so I wonder what the precise problem is.

Archived