Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

How to delete that msg?

astro84

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The message was a nice gesture and very much appreciated!

However, after having read it, I did look for that red cross in order to get some screen real estate back and save me one spin on the mouse wheel per page... ;-)

Merry Christmas everyone !!

Jamie,

It is appreciated, as is all the hard work that must go into keeping the forum going. :D I have learnt SO much since I joined SGL earlier in the year - in fact if it wasn't for the forum members' encouragement, and inspiration from seeing what others have achieved I would never have even thought of getting into astrophotography.

As I type this my telescope is set up - I was out having a look around earlier and will go back out when Orion has climbed over the neighbours' house. My camera is working its little socks off with its new 'mega sized' lens. A year ago I didn't know what a dslr was ~ but was much richer!! :)

So thank you to all the admins, mods and sponsors that mean I have access to such a wealth of experience 24/7, and I hope you all have a happy and peaceful Christmas.

Liz

Might I make a suggestion?

What about a FLO calendar pic at the top of every page, with all of our favourite FLO pin-ups in festive dress - one each month?

For instance, Jamie could wear a Santa suit in December...

Steve could wear a fetching FLO-themed ski suit in January...

James could wear a bikini in July! :D;)

Rob Hodginson is a dab hand with a camera - all you boys would have to do is practise your poses! :):D:D

(Or maybe we could just stick to PoW or a Christmas tree...:D)

Archived