NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Thought you all might like to see some glamour shots (!) of my new ED80 sitting on top of the SLT mount. Works fine, with everything tightened down i got about 2 seconds of resonance, but im sure with some tweaking i could get this down a bit more. Could really do with a tripod upgrade, but thats a job for another thread!

ed80slt1.jpg

ed80slt2.jpg

ed80slt3.jpg

ed80slt4.jpg

Sorted. And a great focuser on there to boot!. I know, i used it with Russ on Tuesday night. We attached your ED80 to my SLT for DSO testing work... and it worked a treat.

Have fun.

Sorted. And a great focuser on there to boot!. I know, i used it with Russ on Tuesday night. We attached your ED80 to my SLT for DSO testing work... and it worked a treat.

Have fun.

Yup, it's a cracking scope, can't wait for first light..... although it's cloudy here today... typical! 5 days of glorious sunshine and clear skies, and the first day i get a new toy KABOOM!

Archived