Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

First attempt at prime focus

iamjulian

I keep telling myself I'm not interested in imaging, but the scope came with an SLR connection and I already had an SLR, so if I bought a t-ring from FLO, what's the worst that could happen? It's not like I am going to get sucked into the dark side of the hobby :headbang:

4135723141_094a9571aa_o.jpg

Very Nice Picture. I wont give in to the lure of imaging. I did take a snap of the moon yesterday with my Mobile through a 25mm EP and was suprised at the outcome. Ill stick it up later.

Think we would all like to be able to take a few nice shots of what we see but it is a slippery slope to doom and a lot of nagging from the other half lol

Naz, thanks for the kind words. You're a moderator, maybe you could save me some money by blocking my access to all the imaging forums. I ordered a polar scope a few hours ago but there's still time to save me.

Sorry, I can not be seen stopping folks spending money on trivial items, such as a better APO scope, filters, CCD, mount, computer, what have you, even if it leads to problems with the "accountant in doors" :headbang:

Astronomy is a slippery slope, but imaging is steeper :D

Archived