Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

1st (silly) light new Atik 4000OSC...

Well, old slow-brain got there in the end with the one-shot Atik 4000. Here's an image of the back of a magaizine shot in our Pronto (ex Ben Ritchie, very nice too...) in the kitchen. We do have quite a big kitchen in the Gite but I still needed a diagonal to get enough back focus. It is fully dark/flat/bias calibrated and is not turquoise where it should be orange etc... So all is set fair to get out there when His Imperial Brightness has cleared off. Very exciting!

Thanks to Martin, Steve and Harry for helping me sort out 'The Way Foward!!'

Olly

post-15040-133877407958_thumb.jpg

Mmmm! More goodies to look forward to then Olly.

You could have a long wait, had you lived in the UK.

It's been pretty miserable over here, and doesn't look set to improve for a while yet. Never know so much rain in the North West of England at least. Anyway I hope the Atik is all you hope for.

Ron.:icon_eek:

Hey, it would be unscientific of me to 'hope' for anything in the Atik since I only have it on trial to compare with the mono. However, yes, I do hope its good and that Monique will see it as the perfect Christmas present... (Good job she doesn't read this forum. I think.)

Olly

Archived