Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Help with uploading images

Andrew

I'm trying to make a post that includes several images, but I'm not sure how to include them.

Should I treat them as file attachments under 'Additional Options' or select 'Upload an image'?

Neither way seems to put the image in the text or show where it will be put (I'd like to add several with text between each one).

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew, the only way to do it with text in between images is to use the 'Upload an Image' thingy.

What you need to do is make sure you have registered on Isee Stars (http://iseestars.net?pgid=register) then come back to the forum, start a new topic and click on the Upload an Image thingy, enter your login details for Isee Stars, choose the image and click 'Upload', once it's uploaded a code will be displayed, copy and paste the whole of that code into the forum message where you want that image to appear.

If you have multiple images keep repeating the steps above for each image you have.

I hope that helps, if you need any more assistance then feel free to holler :)

Cheers,

Grant

Archived