NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Bubble - 2h 12min @ F=2000mm

rikyuu

hi,

great night on Saturday, no clouds, no moon.......well of course it was, as we had visitors that night! Still I didn't let that put me off, I still managed to get 2h 12min of the bubble, despite also wasting 1 hour as I couldn't find it.....the GOTO is usually spot on, so I suspect operator error in the rush between entertaining my visitors (ie. switching on the TV!).

This is 19x7min autoguided. I'm only part way through my "Photoshop Astronomy" book, so forgive the processing, I'm sure there's plenty more to be done to it. I've tried to bring out the fainter parts.

Thanks for looking.

post-14666-133877398646_thumb.jpg

Nice image....

Do you find that book is worth the money as it is VERY expensive...

BTW... Mr Barlow will arrive by the weekend.

Steve

Steve,

yes, it's a superb book in my opinion. Absolutely full of PS techniques in great detail and fully explains everything that you can do to astro images. It has a DVD from which you can work through tutorials. I got it for £32 off Amazon, which is not too bad, it's a large book and a lot of work and expertise has gone into it.

ps. I look forward to getting the barlow!

cheers

Archived