NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Split roll off roof obsy

Rusty Strings

I am sure google will find you a few. The big problem is sealing at the join. Which tends to be right over your scope, so leaks there are not a good thing...

Probably would want to roll off east/west rather than traditional north - keep the south clear.

/callump

John

This was my only option with limited space,it seems to work fine,I did have a small drip at one end but i soon sorted the problem.

The answer is to get a good tight overlap ,I can send you some pictures if you are interested just Pm me.at presant im thinking of moterising the roof but I have no ideal where to start this is going to be my next project.

Ian

At the end of the lower roof, underneath where the upper roof laps over there is an upturned lip, so that if any rain gets blown under it, it is diverted down the roof to the gutter. So far it has held good even when the conditions have been a bit adverse. To be double sure though, I have a waterproof sheet which I throw over the scope when I am not using it.

Archived