Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

wheres mars

Mars is rising in the North East right now, but give it a couple of hours to rise to a better altitude. Have you got Stellarium? It's free and will show you what is in the sky... :)

i have software from celestron dat i gt wit scope it shows where everytin is, but just didnt know about mars direction an time

Saturn is very close to the Sun right now, so not a good time to be looking. I really do recommend downloading Stellarium it'll show you what is in the sky, and when... :-)

i have to thank you for telling me to download stellarium, its brilliant, much easier than looking at da sky charts, brilliant link cheers:icon_salut:

• 1 month later...

Yeah if you look due east about 3am youm will see 3 pretty bright stars, 2 white and one has a redish tinge. the 2 white ones are above and in line with eachother vertically and the red one is down and right of them. thats mars.

Google gemini, its just down and right from the lower of the 2 heads so to speak.

better still get Stellarium its great and free

Archived