NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Filter case needed

I bagged off some extra filters at Salisbury but now I need a more compact way of storing them together with the filters I already have.

I have been web searching for a filter case like this one Amazon.com: Orion - Hard case for filters: Home & Garden

But Orion wont ship to the UK. I just cant seem to find any UK dealers with something similar.

Teleskop Service do something that would be ok but I dont want to get for shipping costs from Germany on this if at all possible.

Any idea from anyone as to which UK dealers may stock somethng like this ?

Nope - sorry - really want a hard case for either individual filters or groups of 4 - soft cases are a problem in the field I find.

I thought of a memory card holder but by the time I buy the holder, source some foam, cut it to shape etc its not worth the hassle.

Looks like I shall have to buy the ones from Teleskop Service - been round the web twice and cant source ones like the Orion one and Orion wont ship to the UK. I did find a dealer who would but he wants £10 to ship a £2 case so its not very sensible really.

Thanks guys - after a fruitless day spent trying to find some jewellery display cases (which is what most filters come in ) I just gave in and bought some expensive ones - couldnt be bothered to trawl anymore and have endless phone cons with people who dont seem to want to take my money.

Archived