SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Spares parts for HEQ5

Hi All,

After masses of hassle with the HEQ5 the problem has been narrowed down, and we have discovered the brass worm gear is damaged, anyone know where I can source one of these, as set up is unusable at present.

Thanks

Trudie

Any UK Skywatcher dealer will be able to source the part but it is best to contact your original supplier who will be more likely to supply the part at cost (I am assuming it is out of warranty) and/or help with the collection.

After masses of hassle with the HEQ5 ...

If you have been having continuous problems and have mentioned them here on SGL back when the mount was within warranty then perhaps your supplier will treat it as a warranty repair.

HTH

Ah, I see it came from us :)

We'll arrange that a replacemant worm gear is dispatched free of charge :)

If anybody has a problem or concern with any product they have bought please let us know, even if you think it might be something you are doing. We can then advise and enter it on our calender so if later it becomes clear that the item is faulty we can process it as a warranty repair.

Archived