SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

The moon

chuckles

Hi guys im newbi to all this but i thought i would share with you on what i have seen tonight. Having heard about the Perseids i thought i would step outside and have a look as it is such a clear night. So armed with what i have learnt (not the um greatest scope)Lol I went into the garden to have a look.

Not seeing any Perseids i decided to have a look at the moon..... Well wow is what i can say! I have never seen it like that before its amazing and cannot wait too see more! I have even come back inside and text my friends much to their annoyance of being woken up! :)

hahaha lol yep even the moon can blow you away.....no need to text your friends, just post a viewing report here, there's always someone about to chat with..just started seeing some meteorites from the persieds, some really good ones, shame really, I wonder what it would be like if the moon wasn't washing out the sky....

Archived