Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

sheds for astronomy

hello me again, well i was thinking of getting a shed just to store my 2 scopes and a few other bits, i only have limited space to i need a shed thats not to big and not to pricey, i have about £150 to spend to if neone finds anything let me know, so i am open to ideas of anyone that knows a good size for my7 stuff its junking up the house lol

kelly

thanks

Hi Kelly

You should check your local Homebase and/or argos gardening section. I noticed they have some small sheds on offer for around 100-150

Hi Charmedkelly,

Check out this one at Argos, I used to have one and they are fairly easy to put together which always helps.

Buy Overlap Wooden Shed 6x4ft. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

Also, if you're any good at DIY, instead of fixing the roof permanently; try putting some Hasp and Staple locks on so that it can double up as a back-garden observatory. Not ideal, granted, and stuff close to the horizon might prove a little difficult to view; but it would save some of that space you seem to need, and prove a useful retreat on windy nights.

Try your local freecycle.org. You have to give something away first, before you can post a wanted, but, if yours is anything like mine, there are always old sheds up for grabs. All you have to do is collect one!

Archived