NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

my new cat...im so happy...

my new aquisition.Ive to say this a hard to beat scope but has a very loooong cool down time but once is cooled,...ho boy,its a really good performer with no neck pain associated to newtons

post-15100-133877384579_thumb.jpg

Nice Scope :)

For the cooling fan...

Try and introduce a "plenum chamber" between the Fan and the Pipe.. all the really useful stuff with a fan happens around the tips of the blades a box 3 times the the diameter of the fan in length with the same CSA before blending into the pipe would really improve the airflow... But anything is better than nothing...

Peter...

Hi psycobilly.The air flow of my gizmo is not the best indeed.Thanks for your tip and help mi improve the fan

Nice Scope :)

For the cooling fan...

Try and introduce a "plenum chamber" between the Fan and the Pipe.. all the really useful stuff with a fan happens around the tips of the blades a box 3 times the the diameter of the fan in length with the same CSA before blending into the pipe would really improve the airflow... But anything is better than nothing...

Peter...

Archived