SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Email!

I have just noticed that we are having some 'hiccups' with our email. I'm not sure whether the problem affects incoming email but outgoing email is definitely affected. The problem is intermittent and will no doubt be connected with our change of ISP after we moved. We hope to have things back to normal very soon.

Our Helpdesk is unaffected: questions@firstlightoptics.com

Steve

hope you get things sorted soon mate, nothing worse than outside influences affecting the percieved efficiency of your business

isn't it amazing how there are still problems when you try to change isp etc? you'd think by now that this sort of thing would be seamless. crazy to think that i can race wheel to wheel, with the gaps being measured in virtual inches, against real proffesional drivers like dale earnhardt jnr, marcus ambrose, or justin wilson whilst talking to them and other racers from all over the world at the same time yet a simple service provider swap is impossible to achieve without problems :icon_salut:

• 3 weeks later...

We have finally (tempting fate!) fixed our email problems.

It appears our email had corrupted index files so we had to delete them (the file, not the email) thus forcing a rebuild.

Anyhow, after a difficult period lasting nearly a month where we were never entirely sure whether we were sending or receiving emails correctly, we are now all ticketyboo again :)

Whilst our helpdesk and SGL's PM system was unaffected, the emailed notifications that allow us to track them might have been.

Our sincere apologies to anyone affected, we are normally much better than this :)

Archived