NGC6940 & NGC7082 & NGC7092

Due to the Moon washing the sky out on Saturday night I went for a few clusters. These clusters are burried amongst the stars of the Milkyway. The first is NGC6940 a open cluster close to the Veil Nebula in the constellation of Vulpecula. The next target was a pair of open clusters NGC7092 and NGC7082 near to the North American Nebula in the constellation of Cygnus.

NGC6940 exposure 6 x 10mins.

beyondvision-albums-deep-sky-picture1872

NGC7092 and NGC7082 exposure 8 x 10mins

beyondvision-albums-deep-sky-picture1871

Below is the above image annotated.

beyondvision-albums-deep-sky-picture1873

Regards

Kevin

Rich tapestries indeed Kevin. These beautiful starfields don't get the attention their beauty demands.

Excellent images.

I had to edit, as I did not initially see that No 3 was the annotated No 2. Sorry.

Ron.

Nice set of images Kev...

I was clouded out last night :icon_salut::hello2::cool:

So got to get some sleep - had 3 hours from 5 til 8 got up mowed the lawns took soem sunset pics and then hit the sack again and woke up at 5 am ... so batteries at least partially re-chareged and nice to feel a little inhuman again.... :headbang:

Peter...

Archived