Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

skywatcher sky tee adjustment???

hello all, i have been away for a while, domestic split.

i have the skywatcher sky tee (wo ez touch clone type ) and i have not yet used it with two scopes. i have WO M72 and Skywatcher 127 Mak and decided to set it up tonight with both scopes. i have levelled tripod part as best i can but when i line either balanced scope up with a target, the other scope is well out. example, align Megrez 72 with 25mm eyepiece on moon tonight, Mak 127 with 18mm eyepiece is about 4 moons below where the moon is. i dont know what that is in degrees but anyway...

there are little holes on the sky tee but i dont know if it is possible to adjust it.

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi There

I don't know anything about the Sky tee, but if it is a EZTouch clone then perhaps it is adjustable in a similar manner.

On the EZTouch, on one of the sides of the T there are four allen screws. Loosen these and you can rotate the mounting point in relation to the other mounting point.

Regards

Richard

Archived