WO 66 (Cracking scope)

HEQ5 Pro

Unguided (Havn't got that far yet!!)

Canon D60

400ASA

DSS

Tweaked in PS3

Just over an hours worth of data and Martin B's primers:icon_salut:

Near enough a perfect night out here. I grabbed several other targets but this is my favourite..The original doesn't look as harsh.:)

post-12746-133877374316_thumb.jpg

Nowt wrong with that Greg. Personally I like seeing "sky" around these objects, gives a better sense of perspective.

You've got some nice red on the outskirts coming through. I take it that the D60 has the ame problems with Red as the Canons?

Looking forward to seeing you other results.

Ant

At least you are now showing others what its like Naked eye at your place :cool:

Like Ant i am starting to prefer objects relative to the stars as its nearer the view you get through a scope.I will have to get over yours and let you have a go at processing some of my attempts.

Several others eh , sounds like you were a busy boy lol

Nice M27 Greg...

It was great to haev 2 nights but frustrating that for imagign purposes it was bad light stop play at 3.30 bst this morning - could have grabbed a few mins on something out west i supposed but decided to batten down the hatches on the obs in case the forecast thunder came whilst I was tryign to grab some ugly....

Peter...

Archived