Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M106 region

philj

Sigh that's better, a night under a very clear sky was superb stuff. I set the 102ED and 100D imaging M106 a target I set myself ages ago but the weather stopped me before, but not last night.

Details

2 hours at ISO800 with modded 1000D through the OTB 102ED on the CGE all guided with Mak127, Mintron and Guidemaster.

Whilst the rig was imaging I spent ages touring with the ZS80 on my Giro mount, going back to basics, none of this goto malarcky. It was great trying to star hop again.

This is my 1st proces, I shall have another go at a later date, I've got some sun bathing to do now:glasses1:

post-14930-133877374124_thumb.jpg

Nicely Done Phil,

Plenty of nice detail in there and the other numerous fuzzies in the FOV...

any plans for tonight?

Peter...

Thanks guys, Im pleased with it although the unrushed reprocess is looking a little better, I will post that later.

Plans for tonight are entertaining other folk unfortunately:) So no imaging Im afraid. I would have liked to put some more data into this M106 or even my other project M16 but there you go one has to force oneself to be sociable sometimes and force BBQ and wine down ones throat occassionally. :cool:

Hey Albedoe0.39, Vangellis fan by any chance? :-)

Phil

Archived