Messier lists

Hi, can anybody point me in the right direction of a simple messier list that shows the messier number and constellation it's in. 

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Gfamily said:

I've got a list with a suggested order for attempting a Spring Messier Marathon.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lIKUywI95QJdrelI31vLJD4NhkJjgN5EZmeAP9k3ak8/edit?usp=drivesdk

Feel free to copy.

Marathon order based on a suggestion by the late Don Machholz.

Thanks that'll be a great way to keep me going

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, bilbo said:

Download the Celestron Skyportal App (A free version of skysafari).

Press info at the bottom of the screen and scroll down list to Messier objects.

Steve

Thanks. I've just downloaded this and I like how it tells you what targets are up in the sky in real time.

You have to press the search button and scroll down rather than the info button 😉

1 hour ago, ckp82 said:

Thanks. I've just downloaded this and I like how it tells you what targets are up in the sky in real time.

You have to press the search button and scroll down rather than the info button 😉

My error, trying to do too many things at the same time.

Have a play about with the app, pretty good for a freebie. If you like it the full blown Sky Safari Pro is often available at 50% off.

Have fun

Steve