NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

I chipped my mirror just a tiny bit I’m not trying to sell it just practice I don’t know if it’s ruined I’ve been reaching out to some companies and not reply does anyone hear have anything to say it’s a 6 inch glass 

That chip should have little to no effect on the mirror's optical performance. I would not worry about it, if you are still grinding the mirror you could just dress it down. 

Jim 

Using a sharpening stone or something similar produce a bevel on the chipped edge similar to the one on the mirror. Use strokes at 45 degrees downwards away from the mirror surface and use plenty of water.       🙂

• Like 2

Even if this was a finished mirror that chip would not present a problem other than you know it’s there.

If a finished mirror has an edge chip like that, just cover it with a regular mirror clip.

• Like 1