Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Any astronomer (amateur or otherwise) in London?

Rosanella

Hi Rosanella, I live just outside London (Rickmansworth) and work in town, not much free time, but you're welcome to ask any questions about anything that you might need help with. Can't hurt, can it?

Cheers

Iain

Hello Vlebo and Iain ;)

I'm organising an astro-event (see here http://stargazerslounge.com/astro-events-local-meetings/79633-earls-court-festival-london-astronomy-event.html ) and I'm wandering if there could be

a couple of volunteering amat. astronomers who could bring some of their astro-gear (and no I'm not expecting someone to drag his/her Meade LightBridge 16-Inch Tube Dobsonian on the bus/train :icon_rolleyes: ) to my event, as there will be newbees who might want to ask questions about equipment to buy/use to get started in amateur Astronomy, or astro-photography.

Thank you

Hi Rosanella

I would love to come along but cannot commit fully at the moment as I work as a chauffeur and my work comes in on a weekly basis therefore would not know till nearer the time if I am free for the whole day.

If you still need me nearer the time drop me a pm and we can talk again.

Hi Rosanella

I would love to come along but cannot commit fully at the moment as I work as a chauffeur and my work comes in on a weekly basis therefore would not know till nearer the time if I am free for the whole day.

If you still need me nearer the time drop me a pm and we can talk again.

I understand :-)

I'll send you a pm nearer the time.

Archived