Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hint of some sucker holes tonight?

SuburbanMak

Looking at the Met Offie Cloud cover map as the rain patters against the windows and almost convincing myself that there's a chance of some views tonight round Hampshire way, also possibly Sunday evening. 

I do hope so, itching to get first light on my new Tak FS60Q which has been taunting me all week & basically currently functioning as an ornament...

• Like 2

yes,  I might have a brief hole at 2am this morning, but I can't honestly be arsed with that!  Sunday night forecast looks good, but like Richard, I'm not holding my breath...

• Like 2

Well I'm kicking myself. My Sunday night forecast deteriorated so I left the rig inside - stupid!. By 7pm it was totally clear here, and stayed that way at least 2 hours. And then it was totally clear from 3 or 4am. I could have finished off two unfinished images with those two slots. Bah!