m64

FranckiM06

nice image Franck,

if you mean the split in colour from the bottom 1/4 to the upper 3/4 , i dont think that is light pollution, dont think it would cut off in a straight line like that, tho im sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong :icon_rolleyes:

Hello,

I have apply 10 Darks & 10 Offset but I didn't happly any Flats ! Now, I happly the Flats on the news pictures but I'm begining in processing so I don't know everything ! Sorry about that but I would like to find some people near of my home to learn about it. Also, it is not easy with my job so I try to learn (with yours advices) alone.

So if I understands what your mind is, I can adjust and take off this different color line !

My processing is : 1) DeepSkyStacker & 2) Digital Photo Professional (Canon software) and 3) Photoshop or irirs !

After that, my scope is : Takahashi TSA 102 refractor with Flattener and Canon 40D.

Regards.

Franck

Archived