Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Nov 3, Colour Lunar Mosaic

WestCoastCannuck

In spite of forecast rain,  it was clear when I looked out the window at 3:30 AM.   Got up,  and got to work.  Great visual...  and OK imaging.   Seeing was only fair....  and I only JUST managed to image this one set before too many clouds rolled in.   Sadly,  I overexposed and blew out Byrgius and area,   but I still rather like it.   My colour is getting better to my eyes at least.

Clear skies!

Mike

140 F7 @ F14,   QHY5III485C.    11 panels.

2023-11-03-1227_7-485C_Gn32_Ex4.0ms-11pc-600of2200-wv65-150p-VCL_5_50_0.15-CB-5.thumb.jpg.85b354a6ba28bbc583dc8776ce49e68b.jpg

Edited by WestCoastCannuck
  • Like 2

Thanks!  :)

Yes..  a lot of data.  234 GB for this one.   I just line these up by hand,  and I had some excessive overlap on these as I almost missed a spot last time I did one.    I had thought I did 11 panels ( and labelled such) but I just counted em,  and there was 13.  (13 X 18GB each)

Clear skies!

4 hours ago, ONIKKINEN said:

Colour looks good to my eyes too, and detail of course. Nice one!

Im curious how much data you rack up per project with one of these since you have 11 panels, must be at least a couple hundred gigabytes?

Edited by WestCoastCannuck
clarity

1 hour ago, Roy Foreman said:

Looks very neutral for a colour image, which is good.  I too have been battling with clouds and turbulence,  but we just have to make the most of what we are handed out.

Well done.

Thanks Roy!    Yes....  its been quite an ordeal for me getting good colour.    I managed it on this one....  now just have to see if I can do it every time.  haha

• Like 1