NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Listen very carefully,

Milamber

I shall say zis only once...

Logitech QuickCam Pro 3000 Webcam

Quickcam Pro 3000 Long Exposure Modification

Do not confuse this camera with the lesser QuickCam 3000... this is the Pro version with the ccd sensor. Also, the above mod link is not the only one, but you have to do some research yourself!

Even unmodded, there would be very little to touch these cameras for planetary imaging until you spend significantly more money.

Arthur

*** See next post - turns out these *are* the lesser QuickCam 3000 after all ***

I get a page not found for that?

**edit - searching on the number though, it looks suspicious but - you and I have a different meaning for modification? I mean modding to long exposure where I suspect you mean poking a 1.25" adapter on the end?

Arthur

:)

Here's your answer....

"Hello,

thank you for interesting at our product. We are sorry to tell you that all webcam has just been changed to CMOS, we are changing all the titles of the webcam now.

crazy! now.... all professional camera use CMOS

canon d450 price - Digital Cameras at Shopping.com AU. Buy canon d450 price Products and Find Reviews

check this!

no more CCD in the future!

all Canon professional camera use CMOS too!!!!

Regards,

Regan Neville Cheung,

Sales Manager

R Cube Station"

So there you are - he has realised he's been caught out and is backing up a bit :)

Arthur

• 6 years later...

Sorry to awaken an old thread, has anyone had success with this? This is the only instruction guide that shows switches instead of a parallel port or serial port to control the exposure. I'm assuming that the switches are strictly for opening and closing the shutter?

Archived