Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I’m not certain if this extension is useful

Along with the Celestron 9.25 I also had a box of “extras”. The first attached photo shows one of the  units along with camera with 1.25” fitting at other end. I opened the unit and out popped a 32mm lens. The 32mm direct to the telescope produces a perfectly good image at about 80x. When I attach the unit with the lense fitted internally to the camera the image displayed on the camera has a narrower view and very close up. Focus is not too bad but not much use. Do I really need such a unit for taking photos ? Am I doing something wrong ?

IMG_1421.jpeg

IMG_1422.jpeg

Can still be done with digital too!

Below is an image from years ago of Montes Appeninus on the Moon. I used my EPU [inserted a 20mm Plossl e/p] using the top eyepiece port/holder of my ETX105, and an Olympus digital compact camera and CLA-1 adapter.

post-4682-0-75222200-1437677309_thumb.jpg...before processing.

p3130001-enhanced.thumb.jpg.4d5cc4989d96b52e2bb88531e6f6e710.jpg...after processing.

Edited by RT65CB-SWL