NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Clipboard alternative

Richard N

1 minute ago, josefk said:

i see your tray @Richard N and raise you a box that doubles as a tray :-).  Actually the box works well to keep the dew off in between sketches and keep stuff together in-between sessions.

IMG_4238.jpeg.319788f9fbdeb233d18aee28e0bce34c.jpeg

IMG_4239.jpeg.a8a23c8585426bc166e4ce643875b6d6.jpeg

Nice idea. I had problems with dew and a slug on my tray!

• Haha 1

quick Q on that light your using there - is it a little red LED one? is it dim and nice to use (nicely diffuse lighting)? I use a red head torch but it isn't perfect (especially in the winter combined with a bobble hat) and i keep looking at these little clip on ones...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, josefk said:

quick Q on that light your using there - is it a little red LED one? is it dim and nice to use (nicely diffuse lighting)? I use a red head torch but it isn't perfect (especially in the winter combined with a bobble hat) and i keep looking at these little clip on ones...

I have a little clip light that was (too bright) orang so I covered the light bit with a couple of strips of red insulating tape. Fine now.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, josefk said:

i see your tray @Richard N and raise you a box that doubles as a tray :-).  Actually the box works well to keep the dew off in between sketches and keep stuff together in-between sessions.

IMG_4238.jpeg.319788f9fbdeb233d18aee28e0bce34c.jpeg

IMG_4239.jpeg.a8a23c8585426bc166e4ce643875b6d6.jpeg

Hmmm, my wife has a few of these amongst her craft stuff. I wonder if she would miss one 🤔 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, josefk said:

It’s a white led light but painted with red nail polish. It’s about right for me. 

• Like 1