Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Mounting a tablet on telescope tripod

I´m looking for a way to mount a tablet on my telescope tripod to display images when I´m doing EEA. Does anyone have a solution? TIA.

UPDATE: After a couple of false starts that had to go back to Amazon I found this which is just perfect. Tendak Exercise Bike Tablet Holder, Gooseneck Adjustable Treadmill Spin Bike Tablet Mount, Microphone Stand Tablet Holder Compatible with iPad Tablet Smartphone 4.7-12.9 Inches: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Edited by si_
SOLUTION FOUND

Assuming it is "standalone" rather than mounted to the telescope itself, Amazon has loads of inexpensive tablet holders that either attach to a tripod or in some cases come complete with a tripod - musicians would use them to hold sheet music at arms' length.

Just did a google search on tablet holder with clamp and came up with plenty of options to hold a table on the end of an arm which has a clamp at the other end to attach to a tube or similar.

I've seen plenty of videographers' run and gun rigs with tablets attached in various ways to the superstructure so they don't have to keep their eye mashed into a viewfinder peephole, so I know there are good solutions out there to be had.