SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Pixinsight help...

Ok so i have 140 3 min subs all taken using IRUV/Cut filter but somehow NINA thought some of them used L extreme ,this was incorrect ,now when i run WBPP i end up with 2 separate RGB files one for the L extreme and one for the UVIR/Cut ......i want them to be all as one single RGB please help...

You can use the Add Custom option in WBPP and then just give the files a filter name of your choosing, say UVIR for example. That will then override what is in the FITS header and they'll be combined as you want.

Edit, if I'd looked there first I'd have seen you got the answer on the PI forum anyway 🙂

Edited by scotty38
  • Like 1

@scotty38 solution will work fine. If you don’t fancy re-running WBPP, you can just integrate the two masters as if they were subs. You have to give the ImageIntegration tool two copies of each master, otherwise it thinks there are not enough subs for a successful integration, but it works fine. I have sometimes used it when I have two completely separate runs on the same target that have already been pre-processed. In that case star align to deal with any offsets and then ImageIntegration.

• Like 1