Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Getting frustrated....

A spotting scope in disguise I think.

It is, and I've just made a dovetail to put my spotting scope on to use the EQ mount, as the photo tripod was almost useless, although I was able to show some relatives Saturn and M42 with it. Even as a spotting scope, Louise's is a 90mm scope with a 1200mm f/l, and a little extra light loss due to extra prisms, and it isn't made to be an astronomical scope, but will still do some worthwhile service in the role. After all, binoculars aren't really astronomical instruments, but they do a yeoman service in the hands of a lot of astronomers.

If louise can get the finder aligned and a decent mount under it, she may be OK. If the decent mount comes attached to a nice refractor or Newt, even better. :)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Im back

Well I asked for the head office email around 2 weeks ago and I have not had a reply.

My friend wrote the email which was better then what I put lol

Now, because I brought this scope many months ago would I still have a chance to file a complaint?

Im not really that fussed because its a mistake I have made in trusting Seben.

However if there is something I can do to warn other people of this rubbish then I might proceed!

Archived