SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Iris Nebula

Rodd

Here's another reprocess where Blur exterminator (and Star Exterminator) really made a difference.  Its no so much the action of the process that is key with this one--but the actions without the tool that I no longer had to perfrom to achieve my goal.  I went from A to B through C and D as opposed to going from A to B through the entire alphabet).  Some might think the dust is better portrayed in the original.  I might agree, but to achieve that end, other aspects of the image have been compromised.  I supposed if I spend some time I will be able to achieve better dust in the new version.  Or perhaps I can register the images and combine portions of them.  We'll see.

New

ns5.thumb.jpg.925b5661aa846f20967644c4d73db78d.jpg

original

Image43a2.thumb.jpg.113ef6007d0ff3eed5b0eff1aec9a72e.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Pompey Monkey said:

They're all nice but would benefit from more integration time.

But you know that already...lol

Sorry

Happy new year!

Yes, that is true. But they already have 25.5 hours.  That is why broad band, especially faint  targets, are so hard for me

Edited by Rodd
  • Like 1