Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Review: The Astrophotography Planner Custom Digital Edition, by Charles Bracken

Lee_P

9 hours ago, tooth_dr said:

Thanks Lee, didnt see the link the first time I read your post.  Is it printed in GMT and BST, or is time not important in it, and just focusing on days and months.

For the custom edition you tell the author your time zone, so it'll be specific to you. 

7 hours ago, woldsman said:

Apologies if this is a dim question but is the digital edition valid for 2023-24? I’m assuming the answer is yes but wanted to check.

Not a dim question at all! To quote from my full review, "Note that data is given for the current year, plus the next two years. This makes a purchase in January the best option!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Lee_P said:

Not a dim question at all! To quote from my full review, "Note that data is given for the current year, plus the next two years. This makes a purchase in January the best option!

Just to round this off, I ordered a digital Astrophotography Planner from Charles Bracken and it was emailed in about an hour. Looks a great resource.

• Like 1