Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SVBony AliExpress UK warehouse

Just a wee heads-up for folk that svbony on AliExpress appears to have a UK warehouse section in their store.  They've got some good deals in there, some decent plossls for £15 and some guide scopes for £40.  Not used these eyepieces, but they seem well reviewed.

They've also got the SV48 achromat for £160.  Trying to be strong and resist...  Unless someone can convince me of a reason I should get a 90mm widefield achromat when I've got a 130pds lol.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Ratlet said:

Just a wee heads-up for folk that svbony on AliExpress appears to have a UK warehouse section in their store.  They've got some good deals in there, some decent plossls for £15 and some guide scopes for £40.  Not used these eyepieces, but they seem well reviewed.

It took me a bit of time to find this, so here's the link for anyone who's interested - it is listed as an item and you then choose one of the products (and delivery option) to add it to basket.   SVbony Aliexpress UK warehouse

Personally I'd be reluctant to order anything - given the discount I suspect these products are customer returns but there is no indication as to the condition of the item

18 hours ago, Ratlet said:

They've also got the SV48 achromat for £160.  Trying to be strong and resist...  Unless someone can convince me of a reason I should get a 90mm widefield achromat when I've got a 130pds lol.

It now shows as £136 with free shipping - unless VAT has to be added to that price.

6 minutes ago, Shimrod said:

It took me a bit of time to find this, so here's the link for anyone who's interested - it is listed as an item and you then choose one of the products (and delivery option) to add it to basket.   SVbony Aliexpress UK warehouse

Personally I'd be reluctant to order anything - given the discount I suspect these products are customer returns but there is no indication as to the condition of the item

It now shows as £136 with free shipping - unless VAT has to be added to that price.

Vat needs to be added.  Refund policy with AliExpress is usually straightforward.  Good shout they might be customer returns, but if they are faulty then just return them.  I'm going to pick up a couple plossls and can report back.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, wookie1965 said:

I want the 3-8mm zoom have to wait for my birthday my Christmas money is spoken for I need a Telrad riser and a lacerta 10:1 upgrade. 

I'm after the same eyepiece, I'm waiting for Retevis to list it on Amazon. They use Amazon for fulfilment so for me just a more straightforward process for purchase (and if needed, returns).

• Like 1