Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M82

GordonH

Hi all

I have finally managed to get out and do some imaging for the first time since mid February. It was also a chance to try out the H9 camera and 7 position FLI filter wheel which I got over a month ago. The image is of M82 using HaRGB with 20x5 minutes for Ha and 20x2 minutes each for RGB all unguided. Although the sky was clear I had to contend with a half moon all night as well as my neighbours bedroom light and the seeing conditions were fairly bad. Anyway, enough of the excuses, I am just glad to be able to do some imaging again. Thanks for looking, further details on equipment used is on my site http://www.imagingtheheavens.co.uk

Best wishes

Gordon

;)

post-13589-133877364189_thumb.jpg

Hi

When I had a look at this image on a different computer and monitor there was a gradient that was evident that I couldn't see on mine so I have tweaked the image a bit to remove most of the gradient and also done some mild sharpening and small adjustments of the curves to extract a little more detail. Thanks for looking again.

Best wishes

Gordon

post-13589-133877364312_thumb.jpg

Archived