Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NEQ6 (old one) spiral RS-232 to USB cable

RolandKol

Hi guys,

My old cable is dead and I am looking for the new one, -  in ideal I would like to get the spiral/spring cable, - has anyone seen one?

On another hand, I do not afraid soldering, - if someone has Pinouts for the standard cable, - mybe the old phone cord will do?

Or maybe we have something like "rs232 to usb female adapter" already?

Goodnes...

For details of pin outs etc to make your own have a look at this page - Or just contact FLO and purchase a new EQDIR cable if you are using a PC to control the mount.

If you are looking for a replacement cable for the handset to mount then this is a direct replacement 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, malc-c said:

For details of pin outs etc to make your own have a look at this page - Or just contact FLO and purchase a new EQDIR cable if you are using a PC to control the mount.

If you are looking for a replacement cable for the handset to mount then this is a direct replacement 

Thanks a lot!