Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

My progress so far

ottoman

Well i got my skywatcher 130p for £90 on ebay in september, it sat collecting dust for about 4 months due to naff weather and not having time.

I have used it 4 times over the last month and im hooked. Saturn has been my main focal point so far, and i looked at the moon tonight. COOL!

Im also very lucky as the guy that lives next to me is also into astronomy and has been doing it for a long time. He gave me a london telescope house 7mm plossil eyepiece to keep tonight! what a cool guy! He also has some very very nice scopes.

He is selling his meade lxd55 with a eq-6 mount for £450. i have come into some money recently so i think i might treat myself. Do you guys think i should? seems like a really good deal to me.

He has also given me a philips web cam for my scope so i shall be trying to work out how it works shortly!

Archived