Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Veil Mosaic

Paul Holdsworth

Hi all, here's my first attempt at a mosaic. This is a four panel mosaic of the veil consisting of just 1 hour per panel so it's definitely short on integration but I wanted just to try one to see how it's done. I used the mosaic planning method in telescopius to import the coordinates into the asi air and then stacked and stitched in astro pixel processor which was easier than I thought. This is my third year in astro photography so kind of at that point where I want to try and learn new things.......now I know how it's done I'll try more and invest the time needed to do them justice. This was more about learning how to do one than anything else  

Cheers Paul 

Veil Mosaiv V3 (1 of 1)-2.jpg

• Like 12

10 hours ago, assouptro said:

Paul

This is beautiful! 
I have been involved in this hobby for many years and never get bored of this region

You must be really pleased with that after just 3 years! 
Thanks for sharing 

Bryan 

Thank you Bryan . Yes I'm pleased with how the composition turned out and that I've learnt something new 👍 

Paul