Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

looking for eq6-r pro spare parts (pec module) to mod an neq6 pro

Rob20236

hi

as per my other post i bought my replacement mainboard for my neq6 pro and everything is good. guiding is back to being as good as it ever was before. now the board that came is an eq6-r pro v2 mainboard with usb 😄. couldnt be happier.

so. as the eq6-r pro is probably 90% the same as the neq6 pro  (well the internals anyway) im thinking i can with a fair bit of cutting here and there, add ppec to my mount as the mainboard has the connections for it ( i think it even has a connection for ppec on the dec axis from what i can see on the board).

my stumbling block is finding the pec module. ive been googling for 2 days now with no luck finding anywhere that does spares for the eq6-r pro.

any bright souls out there any ideas where i might be able to find 1? (or 2). surely someone has had one fail and needed a replacement?

the pictures are the actual pec module im looking for (image from a teardown and rebuild ,not mine) and the other is the image of my replacement mainboard

thank you in advance

20210905_162830.jpg.2fbdcb5735e3af7cdea7474ddda84fe8.jpg

20220810_204211.jpg

IMG_1730.jpg

Edited by Rob20236